20.03.2016

Fiorella

I made this cutie during our week long family trip to the Zasvyattya lake last summer. I had plenty of sun, calm and beautiful forest, my iPod packed with great audiobooks and this little box of treasures.



I used 7 colors of half wool "Lidiya" by Semenovskaya, three-fold, with 3 mm crochet hook. This is my favorite yarn for lightweight lacy multicolor projects. Combining colors was so much fun. All these little flowers look so darling!

Now I've taken million pictures of this shrug and want to take even more. The shrug goes to my beloved friend Marina Petukhova, who is as multicolor and bright a person as this garment is. :)





Now I need to make another one for my Eveline, who seems to be jealous and doesn't want to say goodbye to this little bolero!




Because I don't think Eveline would mind I'd borrow it sometimes to wear myself :) 



The PDF pattern for this bolero is available here in my pattern shop NastiinDesigns on Etsy.

The bolero is available to be made to order here in my clothing shop Nastiin on Etsy.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий