15.05.2014

Rain all day

Looks like cloudy and rainy weather makes me feel like a blogger.


Today the weather is terrible, it's so dark and murky outside that all I need is: 

- a pair of thick socks
- a thick blanket (better two)
Tyson
- a new knitting project
  or
- a blog to write.

Yes, a blog is better than knitting today, because knitting is most likely to knock me out asleep in front of the telly or with an audiobook in my earphones.

Feels like drinking big mugs of coffee one after the other and tapping on keyboard and feel I'm a blogger, a famous writer, kind of celebrity, I'm very popular, lots of people reading, comments, smart replies, discussions, interaction, and inspiration.


Then I stumbled on a thought that no one actually reads my blog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий